The Cardiopulmonary Department is a multifaceted service line, composed of Respiratory Care Services and Non-Invasive Diagnostics. The departments are staffed by Registered and Certified Respiratory Therapist that are licensed by the State of Michigan, Registered Cardiac Sonographers (Adult and Pediatric), Registered Vascular Technologist, Registered Vascular Specialist, and Licensed Practical Nurses. We specialize in pulmonary and non-invasive cardiovascular testing, and the administration of therapies to help restore and maintain lung health.
- All modalities of respiratory care
- Full range of Pulmonary Function Testing that is interpreted by board certified Pulmonologist
- Simple Pulmonary Stress Testing to access and titrate patient's oxygen needs
- Cardiac Stress Testing (treadmill, pharmacologic). Tilt Table Testing for neurocardiogenic syncope.
- Echocardiography: Adult and pediatric, stress, and transesophagea
- Non-invasive vascular arterial ultrasound
- Outpatient cardiac monitoring from 24 hr to 30 days.
For more information call (989) 356-7260