- Do you have a sleep disorder?
- Do you snore?
- Do you feel sleepy during the day?
- Do you find yourself falling asleep while driving, watching TV or attending a meeting?
- Do you have morning headaches?
- Are you overweight?
- Do you have high blood pressure?
- Has anyone ever said you stop breathing at night (or hold your breath)?
- Do you wake up gasping and snorting or feeling short of breath?
- Do you ever wake up with your heart racing?
- Are you irritable, fatigued or having difficulty concentrating?
If you have one or more of the symptoms described on the Sleep Disorder Quiz, we can help. Most sleep disorders can be treated effectively. ARMC Sleep Disorders Center offers services for diagnosing and treating most sleep disorders. Our team of trained professionals work together to analyze your sleep disorder and recommend a treatment plan.
Contact our Sleep Specialists about a sleep study at (989) 356-8089.